What information is collected and why such information is collected from you
How such information is used and stored
How such information can be accessed and updated by you
Why such information is disclosed and transferred to certain third parties
Please read the following statement to learn about our personal information gathering and dissemination practices.
2.Information we collect
Based on you accessing and / or availing any of the services provided on the site, we may collect certain personal information from you.
The “personal information” that we collect from you includes, but is not limited to, your name, account password, postal address, phone number, email address, contact preferences, ID proof (PAN, Passport, Voter ID etc.), bank account/credit card/debit card details, proof of employment, proof of educational background, and other information that would assist us in verifying your identity.
3.Access to personal information
4.Purposes for which we use your information
- Entering account or your usage of the site
Verification of your account
- Ensuring that the content on the site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device.
- To provide you with newsletters, information, products or services that you request from us which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
- For the purpose of studying your usage patterns
- For analytical purposes, including but not limited to assessing usage data, usage patterns, estimate audience sizes and other similar activities
- In any other manner we may describe when you provide the Information
- Detection and prevention of fraud, spam, abuse, security incidents, and other harmful activity
- Conducting security investigations and risk assessments
- Verification or authentication of the information or identifications provided by you (such as to verify your accommodation address or compare your identification photo to another photo you provide)
- Conducting checks against databases and other information sources, including background or police checks, to the extent permitted by applicable laws and with your consent where required
- Compliance with our legal obligations and applicable laws
- Compliance and monitoring of our contractual obligations towards you
Resolution of any disputes with you or any of our users s and enforce our agreements with third parties.
- In connection with the activities above, we may conduct profiling based on your interactions with LuXia, your profile information and other content you submit, and information obtained from third parties. In limited cases, automated processes may restrict or suspend access to site, if such processes detect an activity that we think poses a safety or other risk to LuXia, other users, or third parties.
LuXia gives the user right to withdraw his consent by sending an email to email@example.com
Given the nature of internet transactions, LuXia does not take any responsibility for the transmission of Information including the Information you provide to LuXia. Any transmission of your Information on the internet is done at your risk. LuXia does not take any responsibility for you or any third party circumventing the privacy settings or security measures contained on the site.
You acknowledge that as a registered user you are responsible for maintaining the security of your Account such as your account login credentials and passwords, and that you should not provide these credentials to any third party. If it comes to your knowledge that or if you have reason to believe that your account credentials have been stolen or been made known to others, you must contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. You acknowledge that you are responsible for all acts done, using your account login credentials. LuXia is not responsible if someone else accesses your account.
6.Posting your requirement
Posting certain requirements on the site for certain properties, whether for sale or rent, may require you to provide us with Personal Information such as your valid ID proof and proof of employment, prior to posting such requirements. You hereby acknowledge and permit LuXia(directly or through its contractors) to contact you to at the contact number as provided by you, for intimating you on events, potential buyers, tenants or properties that other site users might be interested in. You further consent to us maintaining in our records your contact details that would be used for customer inquiry purposes.