Property Management Services in Australia
Property Management Company in Australia : NRIs who plan to return to India in the future want to buy a house or other immovable property in the country. NRIs also invest in immovable property in India to achieve a decent return on their investment. There are numerous other instances in which NRIs, PIOs, OCIs, or other foreign citizens transact real estate in India. eg
- Purchasing property in India
- Inheriting property in India
- Leasing or Renting Property
- Selling Property
- Gifting or Relinquishing Property
At The LuXia — Property Management Company in Australia, we help NRIs and foreign citizens with a variety of transactions involving immovable property in India. We take pride in being the leaders and subject matter experts in this area.The following are some of the services that we commonly provide to our NRI and foreign citizen clients:
- Property Management Servies We assist NRIs in property management services. We have a strong hold in India to cover all aspects of Property Management be it finding the right tentant,upkeep of property ,prompt and proactive service in ensuring that property is always in good position giving peace of mind to NRI landlords and smooth and hassle free stay for the tenant
- Property Investment : NRI investment market in India is growing and will reach Over $14 Billion according to 360 Realtors. Guiding the NRIs what is the best investment option for them is our forte .We suggest to them whether a commercial investment is good for them or a residential property after understanding their need and background.
- Legal Position :We also provide legal advice to our NRI clientele in India. NRIs, for example, are prohibited from purchasing agricultural land in India under RBI regulations. Similarly, there are a number of other laws that must be followed in accordance with RBI regulations. We also recommend how the funds should be transmitted to India to purchase the property, such as through an NRO or NRE account. We also recommend that the property be purchased in whose name. We also provide tax advice, such as income tax, wealth tax, service tax, stamp duty, and so on.
- Being Power of Attorney of NRI :When the Sale Purchase Document, also known as the ‘Sale Deed’ or ‘Agreement to Sale,’ is registered with the Registrar of Property in India, the property acquisition is complete. This takes place at the RoP office in the jurisdiction where the immovable property is located. Given that the NRI is based in another nation and has a hectic work schedule, he may not be able to come to India for this registration or it may be prohibitively expensive. As a result, we offer to act as his or her Power of Attorney and present before the registration authorities, as well as any other authority, to register the Sale Purchase Document.
- Renting/Leasing :We also assist our NRI clients with leasing/renting the property, either directly or through a property broker, once it has been registered. Furthermore, we assist in the preparation and registration of essential documents, and in the case of a registered lease deed, we also offer our services as Power of Attorney on behalf of NRIs before the Registrar of Property.
- Mutation/Freehold etc :Following the purchase of a property, it may be necessary to have numerous property-related tasks completed in order to maintain a clear title to the property, such as leasehold to freehold conversion, mutation, and so on. We assist our NRI clients in completing these tasks.
- Miscellaneous :Apart from the aforementioned, we may also assist with collecting relevant documents for property acquisition (e.g., PAN), drafting or vetting of certain documents, keeping a record of all important documents, receiving rental cheques and depositing them in the bank, and so on.
- Sale of property :We can assist you find a potential buyer and have his background checked by a reputable professional agency, or we can put you in touch with a property consultant directly to find a buyer.
END-TO-END PROPERTY MANAGEMENT COMPANY IN Australia FOR OWNERS LIVING AWAY
Our Property Management Company is a cumbersome and time-consuming process. And it gets a tad overwhelming for landlords who are living away from their residential property to maintain and manage their property. This is where LuXia LLP walks in to simplify complete property management services of your rental property.
For NRIs and even for Indian property owners living in cities other than their property our property managers can help tremendously. There are many benefits of using a property company. For instance, to rent a home, property legal documentation, remittance of rental dues and property maintenance entail the requirement to use services of a NRI property management services for NRIs.
THE CHANGING FACE OF PROPERTY MANAGEMENT COMPANY Australia
With the advancements in automation, more and more businesses become driven by high-tech potential that can undermine human interaction. Hence, at LuXia we ensure to uphold personal and conducive communications with our clients, while taking advantage of the outstanding technological additions.
Our property management company offers solutions that are streamlined with our tenant property management system exclusively for LuXia’s clients. The landlord’s can access our portal with their unique account credentials to follow financial figures and portfolio performance – all you need is an internet connection.
Contact Now for Any Enquiry or Help related to NRI Property Management Company in Australia and their Service..