Latest Bollywood Release Gulabo Sitabo helps to better understand how property management services can benefit you!
The benefits of using a Property Management Company are manifold. By watching the latest Bollywood movie Gulabo Sitabo, you can learn that how by not hiring property managers, you run the risk of losing your property. More so, you can know how to increase the rental values of your property by availing property management services.
The term ‘Gulabo Sitabo’ originates from conventional glove puppet theatres of Uttar Pradesh in North India. Also, the show has two heroines namely Gulabo and Sitabo. Sitabo is the jaded and overburdened spouse. And Gulabo is the enticing mistress of Sitabo’s husband.
Just like both protagonists Gulabo and Sitabo are constantly at loggerheads with each other, Mirza and Rastogi are wrangling throughout the movie ‘Gulabo Sitabo’.
By using our property management services and with our property manager being a single point of contact for you and your tenant we can help you avoid those uncomfortable conversations and dealing. In fact it helps a lot to use professional services both – as a landlord and as a tenant to avoid any disputes and for a comfortable “renting”.
GulaboSitabo – The Movie
Shoojit Sircar deserves applause for making people familiar with the intricacies of tenant and landlord relationships through this film.
The movie hovers around Fatima Mahal, which is a dilapidating mansion or Haveli in Lucknow.The owner of Fatima Mahal is Mirza’s wife, Fatima Begum, who is portrayed by Farrukh Jaffar. Amitabh Bachchan essays the role of Chunnan Mirza Nawab, who is the husband of Fatima Begum. And Mirza longs for the death of his wife so he can gain complete control of the haveli.
The rooms of Fatima Mahal are leased to several tenants; most of whom do not pay enough rent. One of the tenants of the haveli is Baankey Rastogi; Ayushman Khurana portrays his role.
However, Mirza and Rastogi are always squabbling. Because Rastogi fails to pay his long-overdue rent and comes up with different excuses for not coughing up the money every time; even though, Rastogi pays lesser rent than the other tenants.
Plus, Rastogi is constantly nagged by Mirza to clear the dues. Then, one day, in a fit of anger, Rastogi kicks the wall of a toilet block that comes tumbling down. This enrages Mirza and he demands Rastogi bear the wall repair charges. Expectedly, Rastogi refuses to meet Mirza’s demands, leading to legal tangles between them.
How LuXia could have helped Mirza (The Landlord)
Now, Mirza would have benefited; if he had availed Luxia services that come under the property management of landlords.
- Upon hiring our property maintenance services, his property would have been well-managed and maintained and, in turn, his toilet wall would not have collapsed.
- With proper knowledge of property legal services and transfer of title, he would stand to benefit by taking the necessary action to save his property
- Property managers would’ve helped maintain the requisite documentation of property papers
- Property management service companies could’ve conducted verification of his property documents
- Drawn a legal rental agreement between the tenant and landlord, mentioning the duration of stay and monthly rent charges
- Been aware of how the tenants were planning to usurp his property and taken steps to thwart their devious plans
- Developed better rent management skills, while charging higher rent, to avoid the tenants taking advantage of the situation
- Hired interior designers to remodel the haveli and, thus, gained from higher rental values
- Through property registration services, and via legal channels, he may have salvaged the mansion
Save your “Fatima Mahal” by using our Property management Services
So, we have seen how Mirza lost his ‘Fatima Mahal’ because he did not avail the benefits of professional property management services. Do not be like Mirza, smarten up and save your property from being taken advantage of.
Call us now and let us discuss how our property managers can help you reap rich dividends with our viable solutions.